When no trails exist, you need a pioneer.
Social business entrepreneurs and investors are instinctively drawn to uncharted territory.
Huli can help you navigate it.
What is a social business?
Social businesses are special hybrid organizations.
When a nonprofit corporation and a business corporation love each other very much, they produce a social business.
JEFF OCHS, PRINCIPAL
- Drafter of MN Public Benefit Corporation Act
- Former Executive Director of Gopher Angels network
- Nonprofit Founder and Executive Director
- Successful Inventor & For-Profit Entrepreneur
- MN Cup Finalist in Social Entrepreneurship Division
- MBA from Carlson School of Management &
MPP from Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- 2015 Recipient of "40 Under 40" Recognition
Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal